Wednesday 24 December 2014

Progress

And so I went to have my CD20 progesterone level blood test taken 2 weeks ago. The clinic asked me to call back in the first week of February as the results will only be out by then along with DH's semen analysis. As we all know, waiting will always be a part of this journey in TTC. So we need to have patience and try our best to put this on the backburner at least for a while.

That's pretty much our progress in TTC so far. Nothing much but we try to take baby steps rather than do nothing at all. 

Just three days ago, DH and I completed yet another run. My second trail run experience and DH's first. Originally, the route only covered 10km but it was changed by the organizers on the day itself due for safety reasons. As a result, we had to complete 12km in total. It was the Salomon X Trail Run held in MAEPS/MARDI. Wet, muddy, hilly and slippery all the way but I enjoyed it very much especially when we reached the peaks of the hills. The breath-taking view and the fresh air we get to inhale up there cannot be traded with anything else. Climbing up and descending the hills can be pretty challenging but with good trail running shoes, it was pretty ok and still doable. DH however, decided that it would be the last trail run he would ever participate in LOL. I cannot say the same for me as I honestly enjoyed it.

I am planning to slow down and gradually stop running or at least decrease its frequency next year if we are to start with serious treatment but nothing is carved in stone yet until we get our blood test and semen analysis results. So in the meantime, I will keep pushing hard to achieve my fitness goals and personal satisfaction I get from this one outlet I have, that is - running!

2 comments:

  1. Man man... heheehe...x pe amik baby step, like u said, better than nothing at all...

    ReplyDelete