Tuesday 9 December 2014

Things Are Looking Up

Things are looking up to be better. On Saturday night, I completed my first ever trail run with my running buddy, Z. DH did not sign up for the event so it was only Z and I. 

It was Z's first night trail run and the first trail run ever for me. We signed up for 12km but the route was cut short to 9km because the first batch of runners strayed off from the first junction haha. All in all, it was one hell of  an experience as Z even managed to get lost in the hills with a group of other runners. The hilly terrain was not only confusing, but also mighty challenging. I found myself struggling for breath the higher we climbed. Only caught my breath during the last descend. Phew! But hey, another medal to add to my growing collections :)

And then yesterday night I went for a 6.14km recovery run and found that my time has improved tremendously. I am back to running 6 minutes 59 seconds per kilometre just like my average pace a year ago. Guess the trail run really helped tremendously.

On my TTC journey, I finally talked my GP into allowing me to take my CD21 blood test on CD20 this coming Friday. The result might not be accurate but I reasoned with my GP that my cycle has always been regular after all, so she agreed. She said results will be out 3 weeks from now together with DH's semen analysis.

I do not want to stress out so much so I think it's best to wait until then.

2 comments:

  1. wow...beraninya gi night trail... siap sesat2 lagi u ni.... heheheh.... DL buat treatment kt mana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memang suka lari-lari hehe. DL buat treatment kat government clinic je ST.

    ReplyDelete